Thursday, June 9, 2011

love.

so this is it.
i think i'm done.
i think i've found it.
(or it found me.)
whatever the case, i feel like i am home after a long journey into the middle of nowhere and back.
at peace. joyful. comfortable. loved.
and while i know i was already whole, now i feel complete.
this is so beautiful and effortless i can hardly stand it.
this is really something special.
i hope it lasts, because i can't imagine feeling any differently than i feel right now.
i am truly happy.
and the love in my heart is ridiculous.

i don't know if you are reading this, EJ, but if you are...
know this:
you make me happier than i ever knew i could be.
your sense of security is admirable.
the warmth of your heart is incredible.
your honesty is comforting.
your actions are full of grace and trust.
you never make me feel like i can't be me
and in return you are always sincere and genuine.
you inspire me with your ability to see past the ridiculousness of situations.
you make me laugh when i need to the most.
and you make me feel like the most special girl in the world.
so there.
i hope i didn't give you a cavity.
because i am just being honest.
cuz that's how i roll. :)

thank you for being so good to me.
you are truly wonderful, and i am the luckiest girl in the land.
xo, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment